Right now, the Gigabit Connectivity Voucher programme is in a trial phase. The government's allocated a full £2 million in funding to provide the vouchers to SMEs located in the four council regions shown on the map - Aberdeenshire, Bath and North East Somerset, Coventry and Warwickshire, and the West Yorkshire Combined Authority.
In order to apply for the vouchers, you'll need to meet the following conditions - more information is available on the voucher eligibility page:
• You must be located in one of the regions shown on the map.
• You must have less than 250 employees.
• You must have a balance sheet under €43 million or a turnover below €50 million.
• You must not have received more than the permitted de minimis level of aid (typically €200,000) over the last 3 years.
• Your new connection must at least double your current Internet speed, and deliver at least 300 Mbps speeds.
• Your connection must be installed within 12 months of the voucher being provided.
Call our team today at 0345 145 1234 to find out more about how the Gigabit Connectivity Voucher scheme can help you!