Having recently completed an incredibly successful trial phase, the Gigabit Connectivity Voucher programme is set to become available across practically all of the UK by the end of March, giving SMEs a major advantage. At the moment, the vouchers are available in the areas depicted on the map, but the full programme is set to go live by the end of March 2018.
In order to apply for the vouchers, you'll need to meet the following conditions - more information is available on the voucher eligibility page:
• You must have less than 250 employees.
• You must have a balance sheet under €43 million or a turnover below €50 million.
• You must not have received more than the permitted de minimis level of aid (typically €200,000) over the last 3 years.
• Your new connection must at least double your current Internet speed, and deliver at least 300 Mbps speeds.
• Your connection must be installed within 12 months of the voucher being provided.
Call our team today at 0345 145 1234 to find out more about how the Gigabit Connectivity Voucher scheme can help you!