The Digital Enterprise Voucher Scheme is designed to support Leeds City Region SMEs who can benefit from the introduction of new technology. As such, there's a few criteria for eligibility - applying businesses must:
• Exclusively provide services to other businesses, not consumers.
• Have at least two employees.
• Be based in one of the regions depicted on the map.
• Have fewer than 250 employees.
• Have an annual turnover below €50 Million (based on last published accounts).
• Have an annual balance sheet total not exceeding €43 Million (based on last published accounts).
• Be a trading business - note that a proportion of funding will be targeted at firms with between 1-3 years of trading.
• Have been operating for at least 12 months.
• Not have received a Digital Enterprise Voucher before, or have taken part in the Digital Knowledge Exchange scheme.
• Not be a subsidiary of a larger firm.
Get in touch with our team today at 0345 145 1234 for more information on eligibility for the voucher scheme!
Digital Growth Vouchers can be used for a wide range of products and services, with the main consideration being the potential for business growth that the subsidised technology opens up. However, Connectivity Vouchers can exclusively be used against the cost of upgrading connectivity - the new connection must deliver at least 30 Mbps speed, or double the speed of a pre-existing 30 Mbps+ connection.
As such, eligible companies can apply for vouchers to cover the cost of new hardware such as computers and VoIP services, business software of any kind, and upgraded Internet connectivity - including our future-proofed DarkLight Internet services.
Businesses can only apply for a single voucher, but this voucher can be used to cover multiple services - a business may want to invest in both new computers and a higher-quality Internet connection to handle the increased bandwidth requirements.