SFSY vouchers cover the entirety of South Yorkshire, from Doncaster to the Derbyshire Dales, as shown on the map. There's a few different criteria required when you apply for the vouchers - your business must:
• Employ less than 250 people/ volunteers.
• Have an annual turnover under €50 million & a balance sheet under €43 million.
• Have received under €200K in public grants in the last 3 years.
• Ensure that any parent companies and linked enterprise meet the criteria for eligibility.
• Not work in the following sectors: Fishing/aquaculture, agricultural production/processing/marketing, coal, steel, shipbuilding, synthetic fibres, generalised education, banking, insurance and retail.
Get in touch with our team today at 0345 145 1234 for more information on eligibility for the voucher scheme!
As we've mentioned, there's two types of voucher available from Superfast South Yorkshire. Both of them are available to SMEs across the area, and are designed to save local businesses a huge amount of money:
Connectivity Voucher: Built for businesses who want to upgrade their Internet performance, connectivity vouchers halve the cost of adopting connectivity, with vouchers ranging from £500 to £2500. Applicants are required to at least double their current connectivity speed and receive a download speed of at least 30 Mbps - absolutely no problem if you choose our ultrafast DarkLight connectivity.
Innovation Voucher: With a far wider scope than the connectivity vouchers, innovation vouchers give SMEs up to £12499.50 towards the cost of new technology that can benefit their business - whether that's new products, CRMs, Cloud solutions or a whole lot more.